By Prof: – D.A. Nigandhi
Nadi texts or Samhita Shastras forms the basic part of astrological science. While in north India including the area from Bombay to Kashmir and Calcutta to Dwarka, in all such States Nadi texts are known as “Samhita Granthas.” Thus all Nadi texts or Samhitas were written by all the Seven Sages during gatherings in front of Goddess Mata Parvati. She was having a divine love for vaidic texts. The texts were compiled and engraved under the supervision of Mata Parvati. Some Nadi texts are Saptarishi Nadi and Bruhat Nadi Astrology and Saptarihis Brahmavakya.
All these three texts were preserved in Tamil Nadu and available only there even today as Tamilnadu is parental home of Mata Parvati. It is believed that these basic texts including different volumes in the name of every sage were written in the period between 5,000-7000 years ago. Some Bha Chakras (horoscopes) are added later on by the followers till 500 years ago. Even Nandi Samhita is subjected to such additions as verifiable on close scrutiny.
Psychological problems can be divided broadly into two types 1) Psychiatric or mental imbalances, which is for a temporary period and 2) psychological Disabilities which are of permanent nature, but such cases are very rare in Nadi texts.
For detecting psychological imbalances, the position of following three planets is carefully analyzed.
- Moon, as the significator of mind is moon;
- Mercury, significator of intellectual prowess or ability; and
- Sun, significator of soul, Atma as the persons with a weak “atma”-soul is vulnerable to psychological problems.
Now, if all the above planets are afflicted and Rahu-Ketu is combined with the three, then only a person looses the balance of mind or becomes whimsical or mad in layman’s terms. Also, it must be taken into account that imbalance effects may start from three years of age. Except in some rare cases, it is a fact that psychological imbalance in such cases is not by the birth, but it starts after some years only. This mental problem is not permanent or lifelong. Let us discuss all the three above matters one by one.
But before going into deep, one important matter is to be considered first and that is “illusionary effects or cloudy vision,” which is caused by Rahu –Ketu. It is very clear that all the three planets –trio mentioned in the above paras, if they are under the clutches or Rahu –Ketu (2) and it depends upon the severity of the combination with the Rahu. More Acuteness or more nearness requires more curing time and it takes longer time and process to be fiat. Such children, from childhood, being disappointed often, and at stages become disappointed. This is a primary character. During the reading of the Horoscope, whenever, we find such situation or combination, immediately, we advise the parents clearly that, “In any circumstances, such child, may be boy or a girl, should not be shifted or sent to hostel, boarding, or to foreign country and should not be separated from the cover of parents, otherwise we have seen many bad results in such cases. There is an illusionary effects or cloudy vision because or Rahu –Ketu. For such situation parental cover or company is necessary.
- If in any Horoscope if Moon has Rahu in the 5th House from Moon. For which Astros Research Centre has given a term named Re-Reflationary vision or Aspect “Punaravartit Drasti” or Moon –Rahu conjunction degree wise combination, than it became a severe case, and if there are no planets in between 5 houses, Five years of that time or time cycle, are very difficult. An example of 1976 born two Males /Boys, had taken birth between two days, having similar Bha Chakras or Horoscope, Both boys had lost /spoiled 5 years in education. Here Gemini Moon had Rahu in the 5th house, Tula. In both the cases ordinary Astrologers considers this phenomenon as polluted –“Dushit” Moon. While according to Nadi texts which narrate is as, “Mother’s Birth is in “Daityaamsha” means mother will be of Deman quality or Mother’s mind must not be working. It was found out by researches that, “such Native’s- Grandmother or Mother’s mind must not be working or must have lost mental or psychological balance. In most of such cases narrated relatives are speaking lonely or in alone. It is also found out that, if Moon is in even sign than she must have lost one female child or miscarriage. Otherwise in case of odd sign Moon, must have lost a male child in early days etc. anyhow, but this combination states that, he or she must have survived from drowning, and in other Farther stages this combination provides heavy expenses or heavy looses like sea During Saturn’s transit in the life. It shows “No proper decision in the life.”
- Mercury means intellectual ability or sharpness or mind. Mercury is an eunuch planet. Being denoted by “Mohini Swarupa”, mercury assumes the quality and significations of the planet with whom he is conjoined. Sun –Mercury combination provides education of Accountancy. If it is with Mars (Mercury –Mars,) it gives expert knowledge of mathematics. Basically MERCURY being demonic in nature is a friend of Rahu. If there is Mercury –Rahu combination, it constitutes “Bahu vidhya Yoga”; person will have education or knowledge in many fields, even though Rahu will shadow over the intellectual ability and the native may loose his/her intellectual ability. If there is sun Mercury –Rahu combination in a Horoscope, then Sages Like “Nandikeshwara” states “this birth of the Native’s Father will be the last one and no re –cycle of births for the father.”
- Similarly, is the case of sun, the atmakaraka. If sun is strong, “Aatmabal” or power of a soul will be high which will make the native to face any situation, even form wrost position, the native comes out unscathed. If soul power or Sun is weak, then the person is indecisive and finds it difficult to take decision even in small matters. The combination of Sun Rahu, so many a times disrupts the power of soul. Even if the combination may be in the exaltation house of Sun, the resultant effects are more or less the same. Here Sun is weak because of Rahu consuming all the powers
Thus, in any horoscope, if Sun, Mercury and Moon, all three planets are in clutches of Rahu –Ketu axis, then such person has to take medical treatment from a psychiatrist or a mental doctor. In most of such cases it is proved that, they mostly all had to take medical treatment.
In my South India tour, there I faced an interesting case. I was with my family and we reached Cochin at night hours, where we had arranged no accommodation. The hotels were full. In one hotel there were vacancies in dormitory but the family members did not permitted us to stay there. The trustee of “Jain Dharma Sthanak” permitted us to stay on the ground. At that time, it was 11.00 hours in the night. Somebody suddenly got an idea that, there was a big land owner, a karnataka Brahmin family, who had a marriage Hall. He was not pleased to wake in the night hours but, when he knew that; I was an Astros scientist, and am going to visit Guruji R.G Rao at Bangalore; he gave us a room. Then he gave a horoscope, where sun, Mercury and Moon all where in the clutches of Rahu- Ketu. I stated that “the lady’s mind, soul and intellectual ability are not working. “He stated that, “it is the same position.” She was not wearing the clothes. She was imprisoned in the nearby room. It was forecasted that, the lady will be alright in the year 2000.
Similar such other case was discussed in public. The case was of a boy, who had the similar position. The statement in public was that “from the laptop and from the “Bh-Chakra, all the trio planets were in the clutches of Rahu –Ketu. The advise to the young Boy was that, “he should never remain separate from parents, or otherwise he will have to take psychiatric treatment.” He had already taken Psychiatric treatment. Therefore, his father asked for visit for consolation at Kavio. It is a short form of Kutchhi Visa Oswal Samaj Dharmashala. This is a best place to stay at Bhuj. (Kutch –Gujarat). Even it is better place than a nice hotel.
Part (2) is regarding permanent mental disability: there are rare such examples in Nadi text. In addition to the Sun, Mercury and Moon; if weak Jupiter, in case, of a male and Weak Venus in case, of a female, is also under the clutches of Rahu-Ketu; such worst situation is arrived at due to the combination. Medical doctors or medical science also do not help in such cases.
So many such examples can be cited. Readers are requested to apply these techniques in as many charts as possible. Transit of Jupiter and Saturn on Rahu is proved to be a bit difficult and afterwards, the cure starts for temporary psychological imbalances.