S hri Vishwajiet Babbal is the Founder and Head of Ashtaa Astro & Vastu Org and a practicing Vedic Architect (Vastu), Numerologist. He gives professional, genuine and authentic consultations for almost every issue of life via Vedic Jyotish, Vastu & Numerology in India and abroad. He is based at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
वास्तुपुरुष नमस्तेsस्तु भूशय्याभिरत प्रभो।
मद्ग्रहे धनधान्यादि समृधिम कुरु सर्वदा।।
Education is of vital importance in our life. It is about knowledge and awareness of anything and everything. Many people seek guidance on how they can improve their children’s studies. Vastu has practical, logical and resultant-giving solutions for this problem.
Study table of children should be placed in the zone of studies. This will draw their natural inclination towards studies and help them secure better grades. To make best use of computers meant to be used by children at home, place them along the western wall. You get improved focus, concentration, better absorption of study material and faster and clearer content delivery (at the time of examination) with the help of Vastu.
Before dealing with the problem of children’s study, we should know about the Vastu directions which are responsible for desired result in the field of study. Apart from the directions, the age group of a child is equally important.
There are four key Vastu directions responsible for the education of a child according to their age groups – basically all the four directions should always be balanced according to the age of a child. It is to be checked in a manner indicted below:
- a) For 4-7 years old students – if you place a study table in West of South-West direction, if will improve their studies.
- b) For 8-11 years old students – West of South-West and South-West directions should be balanced.
- c) For 12-15 years old students – West of South-West, South-West and North-East directions need to be checked for imbalance.
- d) For above 15 years old students – all the four directions need to be balanced and programmed.
Poor handwriting means that SW direction has to be checked. This zone of skill has to be balanced for reproduction of knowledge. Along with SW, NE should also be checked and balanced for clarity and good memory. East of South-East, the zone of churning and analysis, is to be checked for clarity in speech and for proper comprehension of a subject.
To work out a solution you should observe, why your children are not improving in their studies and what happens when they try to study. Ask your children, for example, does their attention shift to the TV, or to surfing the internet, or do they start getting anxious, or, is it they just do not like to study? You have to know the symptoms like this.
The moment you recognize the symptoms, you can correlate them with what is placed in the vastu zone of studies and education. If toys or games are placed in that zone, then whenever they will sit for studies, they will be tempted to play. If a television is placed in that zone, then, at the time of studies, it will draw their attention. If a computer with an internet connection is placed in that zone, then they will be always tempted to connect to the internet and chat or browse, instead of focusing on studies. If this portion in the building is cut, then they will also get ‘cut’ from their studies and will be tempted to go out and play with their friends.
To focus their attention on studies, their study materials must be placed in the Vastu zone of studies. This zone should also be balanced to produce the right education and knowledge. All the school going students should face west while studying and their study table should always be placed in the WSW zone. If it is not possible to place their study table or books here, then with the application of Vastu Techniques, you can create a balanced state for the study zone. They will develop the necessary focus and concentration in their studies.
For career related study, the student should sit in the North zone facing North direction. For advance level studies, for example, Ph.D., he or she should sit in the NE zone.
In general, while applying the Vastu for better results in study, follow the sequence given below:
- Check the age group of child.
- Decide which Vastu zone to be checked.
- Decide the treatment needed for the particular outcome. If the zone is increased, exhaust the area using colour remedies. If the zone is weak, enhance it with the supportive colour remedies. If it is not possible to change the zone for study, then activate the WSW zone by placing statue or picture of an ancient temple.
- Put a Penholder in the zone of skill (SW) for good memory.
- To strengthen the NE zone, use the amplifier technique.
- To facilitate better comprehension, place a picture of Sagar-Manthan in ESE zone.
In this way, you can improve their capability of absorbing more in less time. This will help them in clearly reproducing the learned concepts during their exams and perform to their full potential.
Effective Vastu Remedies for Success in Civil Services Exams
Use the Ashoka Pillar in conjunction with the following Vastu remedies to ensure that you perform well in the Civil Services Examination and that you get a good post or position:
- Place an Ashoka Pillar on a table in the North-West zone.
- Put a Brass Sun on the Eastern wall.
- Place a statue of Indra Dev on a table in the East zone.
- Place a Brass Lion on the floor in the North of North-East (NNE) zone.
- Place 12 Galloping White Horses in the North of North-West (NNW) area of building. Make sure they face the centre of the building.
- Place a statue of an Eagle on a table in the South-West.
- Hang a picture or painting of a Village Scene on the West zone wall.
- Place a Nandi Bull in the South-West (SW) zone of the building.
- Place a Red Elephant on the floor in the South Zone.
Effective Vastu Remedies for Management and Professional Studies
Use the following Vastu Remedies to ensure success in your children’s professional studies or to enable better returns from all your business interests:
- Set a Chess Board in the West zone.
- Hang a picture or painting of a lush green landscape on the wall in the North zone of the building.
- Place 12 Galloping Red Horses in the South zone. Make sure they are facing the center of the building.
- Put a Black & White Rabbit (statue or decorative piece) on the floor in the East of South-East zone of the building.
- Place a Blue Statue of Yakshraj Kuber on a table in the North Zone. Make sure the statue is facing South.
- Place a blue dancing Dolphin statue on the floor in the East of South-East (ESE) zone.
- Place a Brass Deer on the floor in the West zone. Make sure this deer is facing North.
- Place a Brass Tortoise in the centre of the building. The Tortoise must face the North direction.
Case Study # 1: Getting Admission in Engineering
Pratima was an ideal woman. She lived with her husband and two children in a small flat. She was a house wife, and although not very highly educated, she was a house hold expert. She took care of her family and never let her husband have any complaints. To her teenage children, she was a guide and a friend. She gave them their own space while maintaining discipline in their lives.
However, Pratima also had a serious concern. Her two children – a girl aged seventeen years and a boy thirteen years — were not performing well, academically. Pratima knew her children and could tell that they both had the aptitude to excel in their studies. However, somehow they were not able to fully exploit their potential. This made Pratima very agitated and irritable. She felts pangs of frustration, since her essentially intelligent children could not channelize their caliber towards their studies.
Pratima’s daughter was studying in the twelfth standard. Her board examination was approaching. Needless to say, it was an important point of her career. Her board result would decide her eligibility for further study. Pratima spent a lot of money on her coaching and tuition. She encouraged her daughter to put in more time for studies. However, these efforts did not yield any results. Her daughter only scored 65 percent in her mock tests. This worried Pratima, for she knew that this score was very low and competition was very tough. She was feeling hopeless for her daughter’s future in the engineering field; they were not rich enough to afford a paid seat for her. To add to her worries, Pratima’s son was also not focusing on his studies. He was never seen at his study table. His grades at school were also falling.
Thus, Pratima was feeling more depressed as the days went by. One day, she remembered me. Though she was not in touch with me anymore, she recalled that I am Vastu Consultant. Feeling a little hopeful, she immediately found my number and invited me to inspect her house. I inspected her house and my observations were as follows:
Entrance and Rooms
- Location of the entrance was alright.
- A toilet was located in the North zone.
- The North-East zone was proportionately increased.
- The South-West and East of South-East were not balanced.
- No imbalance of five elements was found to be matching with the symptoms.
- The daughter’s study table was placed in South-West and that of her brother was placed in the West of North-West zone.
- The location of the toilet in the North zone was antagonistic to career oriented study and growth in life.
- Imbalanced SW and ESE zones were causing the tendency of unnecessary over-analysis. This impeded the capacity to learn, understand and reproduce in tests.
- The location of study tables reflected the zone of depression and low moods. Thus, the prospects of studying were repulsive to Pratima’s son.
- Since Pratima’s flat was not built to accommodate fundamental changes, we suggested colour techniques as remedies.
- Colour remedies and Elemental Strip Techniques would be used to counter the negative effects of the bathroom and to correct the imbalance in the Vastu
- The daughter’s study table was to be shifted to the zone of education, while her brother’s study table was to be moved to the West zone.
Pratima maintained a determined faith in the changes. Almost five months later, she and her husband gave feedback that their daughter had been accepted in a good engineering college, while their son had performed better than ever in his annual examination.
Case Study # 2: Success in Board exams
Savita was going through a very difficult time, indeed. Her son was in his mid-teens. She knew from experience that it was a tricky age for children and was prepared to deal with it. She wanted to be a friendly figure for her son and help him through this confusing phase.
However, nothing went the way Savita had planned. No matter what she did, her son never responded to her attempts of making his teenage easier and wiser. Her nagging worry was the fact that her son was extremely short-tempered by nature. Little things would set him off, making him more irritable and impatient.
Inevitably, the consequences of a short-tempered nature spilled over to Savita’s son’s academics and relationships with his parents. Being a mother, Savita tolerated her son’s angry outburst. What was most distressing was the fact that he had now failed in his Class X board examination twice.
Savita had tried enough. She decided that it was high time that she asked for help. Thus, she sought Vastu aid. She contacted me for visiting and examine her house.
Entrance and Rooms
- Savita’s son had his bed in the South East zone.
- The West of South-West zone had an unfavourably small area.
- No elemental imbalance was found.
- A Pyramid was placed in the West.
- The bed in SE zone made the Savita’s son behave aggressively. The small WSW zone caused lack of concentration towards studies in him.
- Savita’s son’s bed and study table were moved to the WSW zone.
- The Pyramid was shifted from West to WSW zone.
- The bedroom wall was painted white to activate the WSW zone.
Just some time after applying the Vastu remedies, Savita noticed a marked effect in her son. He looked and behaved much calmer than before and displayed more tolerance. Savita was most joyous when he passed his Class X board examination that very year, with a decent score. By then, his temper had almost completely cooled down and he had started to treat issues with patience and maturity.
Case Study# 3: Best Performance with Powerful Concentration
The Mehras were a joint family. Unlike some joint families, they did not suffer any discord. The brothers loved and cared for each other. Their wives enjoyed each other’s company and lived happy lives in the household. The children were extremely affectionate and protective of each other. All of them revered and respected their elders. All in all, the household had harmony and mutual trust.
Despite the piece of house, the wives suffered from a nagging worry. They were well aware of the competition rampant in today’s academic world. This was followed by an even fiercer race to survive and excel in one’s career. The wives were worried that the academic performances of three of the children in the house did not quite match up to how they would be expected to perform to survive the professional world.
The most anxiety-including performance was that of the other child, a college student. She was closest to a full-fledged professional life and thus most needed to do well in academics. Another child, about to appear for his class 12th board examination, was facing a similar transitional phase. Together, the wives sought the help of mine…
Entrance and Rooms
- The entrance was well placed.
- The college-going girl and her brother’s room was in North-East zone.
- No elemental imbalance was found.
- No misplaced objects were found.
- The inappropriate location of the bedroom was causing the children to perform unsatisfactorily in academics.
- The children’s study tables were to be moved to the WSW-SW zone.
Very soon, after applying the changes suggested, the women of the Mehra household noticed changes in their children’s attitudes. They displayed better interest and sincerity in their studies. When the results were declared, all of them had improved performances, especially the child who had appeared for his 12th board examination. The ladies had their Vastu Consultant to thank!
Presented as it was taught by my Vastu Guru Shri K D Bansal ji, with his all love and blessings…